Multi-generational family farming, hauling, and hunting in the South Carolina Low Country.
Below is information about products we have for sale directly from the farm to the consumer. Click on the links for nutrient analysis and contact us for product and delivery pricing.
Silage (sold by the ton)
- Corn Silage (nutrient analysis)
- Small Grain Silage – new crop will be harvested in the spring
Baleage (4′ x 5′ round bales available)
- Rye/Oat (nutrient analysis)
- Wheat (nutrient analysis) – SOLD OUT – more will be available in the spring
Hay (4′ x 5′ round bales and small square bales available upon request)
- Coastal Bermuda grass (nutrient analysis)
- Oat Hay – SOLD OUT – will be available if requested by the spring
Small grain straw (4′ x 5′ round bales and small square bales available upon request)
Slag is a by-product of metal smelting and a great cost effective replacement for rock crush-and-run. This metal aggregate can be used to fill holes on farms, build roadways, pack under concrete for driveways or footers. Slag packs better and looks really nice.
Get in touch with us today for pricing information.